Hurry up and wait | February 5, 2013

Ready steady stop. Our trnasit was canceled at 6:30 this morning, so we're back at anchor hoping to transit tomorrow  (Wednesday GMT) instead. 
If you're still interested..... you may be able to get a glimpse of Ashling on the Panama Canal webcam - Click on the high resolution tabs along the top of the picture to get the best view. We hope to be passing through the Miraflores Locks at 1400 GMT and the Gatun Locks at 2200 GMT if we get that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment